- Naturally cool, breathable cotton bed linen from The Fine Cotton Company helps with temperature regulation. As you spend between a quarter and a third of your life sleeping, it is important that you remain as cool and comfortable as possible. Being too warm can lead to a disrupted nights sleep.
- Silk filled duvets and mattress toppers from The Fine Cotton Company are naturally hypoallergenic and they really do help to regulate your body temperature.
- The feel of luxurious fresh cotton bed linen is a wonderful experience – there’s nothing like climbing into crisp, clean sheets in fabulously smooth pure cotton at the end of a long, tiring day
- Fitted sheets from The Fine Cotton Company are extra deep so they don’t ping off during the night! There’s nothing worse than being woken up to find the bottom sheet of your bed all bunched up beneath you. Our fitted sheets are carefully constructed with extra deep sides and perfectly tensioned elastic to ensure they fit your mattress. If you do have an unusual size or shape bed, contact us for bespoke options.
- Our bed linens are easy to change. Excessive dust can irritate the airways which may disrupt sleep. If you have a valance on your bed, they may harbour dust and are generally changed infrequently – who does like lifting the mattress off to remove the valance? The exclusive ‘Tuck-Top’ Valance means you can change your valance in seconds with this back-friendly valance!
- Bed Linen from our Timeless Classics Collections, such as Lille White, Vermont, Vienna and Seville will always be available. We want our customers to be able to add to or replace their current bed linen collection.
- Sleeping in soft, cool organic bed linen also allows you to lose any fears that you may have that harmful chemicals from your bedding are weakening your immune system, aggravating your allergies and that you are inhaling chemical irritants all night.
So just imagine what a wonderful night’s sleep that you will enjoy after you have slid between your luxurious soft natural cotton sheets.